We are your Advocate.
We believe you. It's not your fault.
Sexual assault is a serious crime. If you or a loved one has been a victim of sexual violence, the Crisis Center is here for you.
Call or visit today if you need help. We are more than just a voice on the phone. We are here to support you and your choices throughout your recovery.
Learn more by visiting our Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy Program.
Facts on Sexual Assault
- Every 107 seconds, another sexual assault occurs
- There is an average of 293,000 instances (victims age 12 or older) of sexual assault each year
- 44% of victims are under the age of 18
- 68% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police
- 98% of rapists will never spend a day in jail
- Four out of five assaults are committed by someone known to the victim; 47% of rapists are friends or acquaintances